Sunday, June 20, 2021

Marketing Funnel Academy Review – Worth It?

Marketing Funnel Academy review and Steve Hofstetter – can it be worth your money?

When you're passionate about your business and desperate because of it to develop, you start researching ALL-THE-THINGS. You watch webinars, subscribe to YouTube channels, read blogs, download guides.

Then…

You see more and more of this kind of content, because businesses start targeting and retargeting you in ads. Then…you obtain sucked into most of them. You subscribe to all the email lists. The ads allow it to be seem SO easy.

So, finally… You take the plunge…

You invest a crap-ton of your money for a course with big promises.

What goes on next?

Well, I don't know what are the results next for you.

But I understand what happened if you ask me when I hired Steve and his team, and I'm ready to spill the tea.

What Is Marketing Funnel Academy

Before I get into my Marketing Funnel Academy review, I wish to share who they are. They began, from what I recall, to be more like what its name appears like: an on line educational space for training people on the best way to create and use funnels.

A station is definitely an automated lead creation and nurturing system.

Many people utilize the term to explain a marketing sequence that goes from an offer, to a tripwire offer, to an up sell, to an automated email sequence, etc.

Consider the form of a funnel: large at the top, narrow at the bottom. A station simply describes the process by which you get the interest from the sea of potential clients, acquire some of their contact information, and eventually sell to them.

However when people utilize the word “funnel” in the web space, they're usually talking about some type of automation.

Who Is Steve Hofstetter

Steve knows his stuff. Their business runs such as for instance a well-oiled machine and they've been with us a long time.

Right away of my research in 2017, I couldn't find types of a ton of active social besides paid ads.

This is the gig. That you don't have to show up in most of the places and in most of the ways to be able to build a business.

The complete pitch behind Marketing Funnel Academy's current core offer is automating the success and client-getting strategy that keeps you from having to do all-the-things, so you are able to do just something:

Take sales calls and fulfill your offer with clients.

They practice what they preach.

The Process For MFA: Done For You Funnels

These days, I visit a TON of marketers dumping all around the strategies they're using to obtain their particular clients. You'll see an offer that says “Stop Blogging! Stop ads! Stop free training!”…

Then…you click their ad, read their blog and watch their free training and then be told ways to get clients without doing all those things…although that's what the guru did to obtain you inside their funnel…

Smh.

Not Marketing Funnel Academy.

They practice what they preach. One ad. One video. One offer. One email every day.

The only variable is that they create slightly different ads and offers for different audiences.

They utilize the same funnel because of their business that they build for you. Which I love.

  • So, you see an offer
  • Click to a movie
  • See a call to action to book a sales call
  • In the event that you exit the page, you obtain a lot of really witty sale emails, all leading to book a call
  • You book a call
  • Get on the phone with a sales guy, and
  • You then get the pitch and a fast action bonus.

It is a high ticket investment.

They've added more value since 2017, which I'm going to speak about below https://www.scamrisk.com/marketing-funnel-academy/.

Facebook Ads

Once they started running the ads, they said I shouldn't spend a lot more than $8 per lead. That expectation meant that after it went much greater than that, I'd get uptight and we'd pause them and try a new audience. Every new ad set cost $75 per day to test. Sometimes running multiple ad sets per day.

I do believe my offer and audience was too generic, and if I let the ads run longer, we would have figured it out.

They stepped in to alter some copy and try some new audiences and played around with the ads for a while. MFA was devoted to helping get the ads honed in, but I eventually paused them.

(P.S. – Ends up, my offer was still watered down. Which they mentioned might be considered a problem.)

I knew I could get the cost down on my own eventually (instead of money) on my own. They would have kept testing if I didn't micro-manage it, but I didn't want to keep spending on ads then.

I paused the ads, drove free traffic with Pinterest, created a lookalike audience, and when I turned the ads back on? I got 2 sales calls booked in 24 hours.

The Difference The Second Time Around:

They've been doing these automated funnels successfully for a long time. The testimonials speak for themselves.

The main reason I quit the first time, and the reason it worked the 2nd time, is because I finally started getting my mindset act together.

I also understand the process and the purpose.

It's not just a coaching program, it's a done for you funnel.(Literally what they call it, who knew.)

Having said that, you can find definitely more coaching components today. I enjoy that they added more value to address a number of the stresses I'd in 2017. Coaching calls, ads management, sales training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marketing Funnel Academy Review – Worth It?

Marketing Funnel Academy review and Steve Hofstetter – can it be worth your money? When you're passionate about your business and desper...